Style Now, Pay Later
How it Works
Best Sellers to Get You Started
Manage Your Account
Frequently Asked Questions
- Be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama or if a ward of the state in Nebraska).**
- Provide a valid phone number and email address.
- Have a US address in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
For access to in-store purchasing, additional verification may be required. For complete terms, visit
Afterpay also provides a type of installment option that offers you more flexible ways to pay for high-value orders with interest**. Upon approval, a 6- or 12-month interest-based repayment option may be offered. This option provides flexibility to spread out repayment on a monthly basis on qualifying orders.
Yes, your order must be between $1-$4,000 to use Afterpay.
It’s easy for customers to create an account and free to sign up for Afterpay! To use Afterpay in-store, you must have the Afterpay App and complete a one-time set-up, where you will connect your preferred Visa, MasterCard (credit /debit) or American Express. If you are eligible to use Afterpay, you will know your pre-approved spend estimate, right then & there.
Purchase approval is not guaranteed. If there are any questions about purchase approval or any other account questions, please review the Afterpay Installment Agreement or
For any additional questions about purchase approval or any other account questions, please review your Afterpay Installment Agreement or
Afterpay is not available on purchases of gift-cards or e-giftcards. If your order contains giftcards and other eligible products, you will need to purchase your giftcards separately.
1. Download the free Afterpay App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Log in to create a new account.
2. First-time users follow a one-time set-up to connect their preferred payment method and add their new Afterpay Card to their digital wallet.
3. Tap the tab in the app and follow the guided steps for the one-time set up process to add the Afterpay Card to their digital wallet.
4. Simply tap the phone to the card reader at check out and select the Afterpay Card from the digital wallet.
You can find your pre-approved spend estimate before you start shopping!
Afterpay returns follow our same return policy in-store and online. For online orders, a pre-paid, pre-addressed return shipping label will be provided with every qualifying order purchased on the website. If you have misplaced your shipping label, you can print a replacement pre-paid return shipping label by visiting jogoaovivo666.net/returns.
Afterpay will be notified of your return and refund payment accordingly.
For more information about our return policy, please visit: //jogoaovivo666.net/shipping-returns.html
If you are having issues using Afterpay in your store, you can reach out to Afterpay Customer Service:
- Via the HelpCenter at where you can find helpful FAQs and troubleshooting tips.
- Via the In-App Customer Support
- Ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi or using data so the Afterpay Card can be activated in the app.
- Make sure that the payment method saved in the Afterpay App is current and correct.
- Make sure that the requirements have been met for minimum and maximum purchase amount.
**You must be 18 or older, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Loans through the Afterpay Pay Monthly program are underwritten and issued by the First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC. A down payment may be required. APRs range from 0% to 35.99%, depending on eligibility. As an example, a 12-month $1,000 loan with 21% APR would have 11 monthly payments of $93.11 and 1 payment of $93.19 for a total payment of $1,117.40. Loans are subject to credit check and approval and are not available to residents of Hawaii, New Mexico, West Virginia and Nevada. Valid debit card, accessible credit report and acceptance of final terms required to apply. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Click for complete terms.